So many fantastic blogs have been linking me this week… it’s really exciting/flattering so thank you all! All of the links leading here have finally given me the push to make another regular feature. So, I present to you my Sunday Five; a roundup of (five) things too awesome not to post! I know there are blogs that do this already (like galadarling.com who’s carousel is awesome and way more expansive than I ever hope to be) I am certainly not claiming this idea as my own, I just want to jump on the bandwagon :)
So, anyways, this weeks topic is body acceptance since that seems to be a recurring theme around here!
- Check out medicinal marzipan‘s list of body-positive blog posts (that includes a reference to this site!)
- Fatshionista is a totally awesome online fashion and lifestyle community for those who don’t fit the “model” mold.
- Elastic Waist is, sadly, now retired but the archives are great entertainment. In addition, “Young, Fat, and Fabulous” is another totally body-positive blog (that still has regular posting!) I’ve been following it for awhile now.
- The Free Encouragement Project is over but the results are spectacular – think of all the fun things you can do with these images!
- Here’s a fun list of tips & tricks for “Creating a Body-Positive World” :)